Presentations for Sales Compensation 2018 | London now online
Thank you to everyone who attended Sales Compensation 2018 in London last week. The conference brought together leading sales effectiveness experts to discuss some of the key challenges faced by those involved in managing sales incentives with plenty ideas to take your sales compensation programmes to the next level.
A huge thank you to SalesGlobe's Mark Donnolo and Michelle Seger for their five superb presentations throughout the day. Many thanks also to our sponsors for their continued support: Anaplan, CallidusCloud, Xactly Corp, IBM, Optymyze, and OpenSymmetry.
The presentations from the event are now available to download below . . .
Mark Donnolo and Michelle Seger, SalesGlobe
Five keynote sessions throughout the day . . .
- Sales Compensation: What's changing and why
- Critical Design Factors
- Beam Me Up: Current State to Cloud
- The Urge to Merge: Mergers & Acquisitions Considerations
- Quota Setting Solutions
Noel Paton, Regional Sales Manager EMEA, Xactly
- Improve planning, budgeting and forecasting processes
- Reduce and manage operational costs and spending
- Forecast and manage cash flow and revenue
- Identify, manage, and reduce corporate risks and issues
- Meet compliance, audit and regulatory requirements
- Prioritise effort and focus staff on value-adding activities
- Facilitate communication, collaboration and transparency
- Enable faster, better, more-informed decision-making with comprehensive analytics and insights
- Provide a foundation for company growth and scalability
Rebecca Riley, Global Head of Reward, Travelex
- Prepare to be mesmerised by the results Travelex has achieved just one year into their Anaplan partnership.
- Learn how Travelex has simplified sales-incentive administration, significantly reduced manual processes, and opened up performance insights to their frontline teams through Anaplan dashboards and Workday integration.
- How Travelex’s dedication to innovation, passion for people, and combination of classic incentives and ground-breaking gamification has transformed retail engagement.